Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN) and Phocuswright have published research on the changes you can expect to see in the coming months in the travel industry – 2017 Phocus Forward, The Year Ahead in Digital Travel.
In a free webinar taking place on Thursday 13 July, Maggie Rauch from Phocuswright and Oliver Hoare from EAN will share the key findings from the report in a session moderated by Tnooz.
They will be providing key insights you can act on, including:
- The growth drivers for the global travel market
- The renewed focus on online distribution and digital retailing for airlines
- The rise of private accommodation and how hotels are responding with innovation in brands, design, product and technology
- How demographic trends, messaging, voice search and AI will drive a new wave of mobile innovation
- The rise of China as a driver in mobile adoption
- The untapped opportunity of in-destination activities
Maggie Rauch – director, research, Phocuswright
Oliver Hoare – senior director of business development, Expedia Affiliate Network
Martin Cowen – contributing editor and moderator, Tnooz
Click here to register for the free event which takes place on Thursday 13 July. Please note that the webinar begins at 0800 Pacific US, 1100 Eastern US, 1600 UK, 1700 Central Europe etc. Please adjust your time clocks accordingly.
If you are unable to listen live, everyone who registers will receive an email the following day which will include a link to a recording of the webinar, including access to all the slides used.